Will your jacket keep you cosy this winter? Will camping be memorable for all the right reasons? Or will it be tough going? Does your current jacket offer the versatility that your weekend activities requires? Too warm in the morning, not warm enough as the cold creeps in after 4.30pm?
Not quite water repellent enough when the heavens open and you are still 550 metres from the nearest shelter? We at the Q Store know those feelings too well.
We also know that paying $300 plus for a jacket is out of the question for many of our Scouting volunteers. Outdoor activities feel so much better when you are warm, dry and you still have a dollar in your pocket..
With all of this in mind The Scout Q Store and Merchandising have secured a limited number of Winter jackets. The jacket is AMAZING, the price is AMAZING. All in time to make winter 2017 AMAZING for you.
- Unisex, double layer, hooded, jacket.
- Features as seen in top-end jackets, without the top-end price
- Water repellent
- Hidden & removable hood.
- 100% Nylon outer.
- 3 External Pockets, 1 Internal Pocket.
- Drawstring around the waist and hood
- Velcro Cuffs.
- Long Sleeve Polar Fleece inner
- Can be zipped out to wear as a Polar Fleece Jacket.
- 2 External pockets.
Distinctive and tasteful logos on both layers
- Right Chest – Scout Arrowhead and Southern Cross
- Left Arm – Prepare for Adventure Badge