Supporting delivery of programs for Victorian youth
What is Merchandising (Vic)
Merchandising is a section of Scouts Victoria which collaborates closely with the Scout Q Store. It originally was created to help in the management, procurement and distribution of merchandise and promotional material for Big Events.It is an entirely voluntary section and is completely separate to Snowgum.
Leader in Charge of Merchandise
Belinda Dowel (Group Leader of 1st Eltham) is the person behind the scenes of Merchandise (Vic). Belinda has access to an extraordinary catalogue of designs and manufacturers. Existing designs can be reproduced or completely new ideas moulded into memorable collectibles.
There are three main roles:
- Source competitive prices for badges, scarves and tapes for your group or district
- Design collaboration for special events and occasions
- Store and sell event merchandise
- Special edition clothing or equipment
Where is the Stock stored
A special, secure area forms part of the Scout Q Store at 173-175 Ordish Road, Dandenong South.
Belinda also stores a small amount of stock of regularly sought after items at her home for a faster postal turnaround.
- There are many companies who can produce scarves, badges, flags, jackets, caps, T-shirts etc.
- For a free quote email your request to email@example.com
- Or visit shop.scoutevents.com.au to see what we have in stock at the moment
Have another look at the Q Store before you head off to Merchandise…Home
More about the Q Store
Q Store ready for the VicJam 2021 gear The Scout Q Store at Dandenong South has had a lovely quiet, organised, empty feel for the last 8 weeks. Much of equipment stored at the Q Store has been in action at VicJam 2021 held recently in Elmore, Victoria. That is about...
Scouts arrive tomorrow - ready or not! What does Scouting do when times are tough? What does Victorian Scouting do when others are wary of planning ahead? What does Scouting do when kids have been knocked around by a pandemic? VicJam. That's what they do. A once in a...